1. Drill installation hole with a diameter of 10 mm.
2. The door and window magnet should be installed at the closed position of the door/window/drawer.
3. The magnet part is installed in the movable door and window. The switch part is installed in the fixed door and window frame. The switch part and the magnet part should be aligned as much as possible.
4. The door magnet should be away from the strong magnetic field interference source such as a transformer. Otherwise, the working characteristics of the door magnet will be changed and possible wrong actions.
1. The Magnetic Door Switch must be installed according to the sensing distance;
2. It can only provide a switch signal to the device, which cannot directly load the power, nor directly connect the lamp!
NC means Normally Closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive( light on ); when the magnet separates, the circuit is not conductive ( light off ). NO means Normally Open: when the magnet separates, the circuit is conductive( light on ); When the magnet together, the circuit is not conductive ( light off ). When make order, pls check carefully!